[Blindtlk] Help with Netflix.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Jun 6 15:53:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have decided to check out Netflix again.  To my dismay, I cannot even build a queue now.  We originally started with Netflix in 2005, and although the site had its quirks, like not being able to control the player, you could generally manage everything.  However, we left Netflix a year ago, as at that point, the Remove button was no longer visible in the DVD queue, and I felt that if I couldn’t manage my own queue, I would leave.

With the descriptive DVDs available, I again renewed my account, but am finding now that in the watch online, I can no longer build a queue.  When I click on Browse, no dropdown appears.  I click on Search, no dropdown appears.  Their phone support has no ideas.

How do you all do it now?  I am not looking to add a DVD queue, but want to stick with the online watching for now.  I am using Windows 8.1, Internet Explorer 11.

Thanks for any advice, because II would like to find a solution before cancelling the account again.

I find Amazon Prime much more workable, but have always enjoyed Netflix as well.

BTW, Hulu is doable, but do not like their choices as well.

Thanks again.