[Blindtlk] Uploading Facebook photos with the BrailleNote Apex

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 6 20:24:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

In the past, I've easily added photos to my albums on Facebook
using my BrailleNote Apex.  When I try to do this now, though,
I'm simply taken back to the "Add photos" page after clicking the
upload button, and the photo I'm trying to add does not appear in
the album.  Can someone please tell me what I need to do
differently here? I have asked this question on the BrailleNote
list as well but wanted to check here, too, in case anyone can
offer advice.

Thanks in advance!

Lucy