[Blindtlk] Hanging up iPhone question.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jun 8 20:52:36 UTC 2015

Good afternoon, everyone,

         I have problems with my hands, so upon beginning to use the
Moto X, I missed so many calls because I couldn't answer the dammed
thing. I mentioned this problem to the people in the Verizon store
and they told me about an ap called ShakeCall, where you just shake
your device to answerm and I haven't olooked back
!