[Blindtlk] Google calendar for convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:13:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

It has been several years since I attended a national convention, and I'm
really looking forward to coming to Orlando this summer and catching up with
old friends and meeting new people.

I was wondering if there will be a link to a Google calendar of convention
events that we can download to our smart phones?

I seem to remember that we had something like this previously. I can't
remember if this was something the Federation put together or if an
individual with technical know-how created the calendar.

Any info on this is very helpful.

Thanks

Liz Campbell