[Blindtlk] Google calendar for convention

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:26:46 UTC 2015

In the past Tony Olivero has put together versions of the convention agenda in iCal and Google Calendar formats. I'm not sure if he's doing this again. However, you could call the national office and check with him about this. As he's working there now, I think it would be likely that he will put something like this together again.

See you in Orlando,

Chris Nusbaum