[Blindtlk] ADA Question

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:09:53 UTC 2015

Thanks Arielle. Yeah the technique is not inherently visual. In fact I have learned parts of it and successfully applied it, so that’s not an issue. The exercises in question are literally just looking for body language cues, but I don’t see why those couldn’t be waved, or replaced with something else.

Thanks,
Brandon