[Blindtlk] document formatting questions

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Thu Jun 18 13:33:00 UTC 2015

   Good morning. I am using the latest version of Jaws and a Focus 40 blue. I am writing a Microsoft Word document. How do you italicize words? Is there a command to turn off italics so I can continue writing the rest of the document? I have Braille set to UEB. What is the best way to avoid translation issues? When I write something like the word you, I have to spell it out or it will translate as the letter y. Is there a work around? Do I need to set Braille to EBAE temporarily? This problem does not happen when writing something like an email message, only word documents. Thank you.
     Sarah

Sent from my U2