[Blindtlk] 2 Google Accounts and CD/DVD Drive Not Working

dotwriter1 at gmail.com dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:04:25 UTC 2015

I had the same problem. One for personal and the other for job search. I don't know exactly what happened but I was assisted by my cell phone carrier store. I so appreciate the folks at T-Mobile in Racine Wisconsin for changing things on the computer for me. There is probably something goofy with your screenreader. But I'm no technological genious. Rest assured you can still have two accounts. Things work both on my iPhone and desktop HP now.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone