[Blindtlk] Cane Gripping

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 19 19:51:33 UTC 2015

I think you are correct.  Also, a longer cane allows you to hold it more
comfortably, rather than with that uncomfortable position of having your
elbow against your gut.  There is, however, such a thing as having too long
a cane, which can produce problems as well.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.