[Blindtlk] Grade 3 Braille????

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Jun 21 17:08:47 UTC 2015

I have seen Grade 3 braille, but it never came into popular use for whatever
reason.  Now with UEB having been adopted, probably the better thing is to
understand how that works.  Not too many difference from our beloved US
English Braille.

I'm taking the UEB course from Hadley so I will understand what I need to
know in future braille materials, but personally for now am sticking to the
US Grade 2, or EBAE.