[Blindtlk] Grade 3 Braille

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Jun 21 21:56:30 UTC 2015

Oh yes, my whole college career notes plus first couple of jobs used the
slate and stylus.  I could keep up with my driver as she handwrote, so is
pretty comparable.  I also keep an emergency slate/stylus in a spiral
notebook at work, and a couple of times have had to resort to it.  So
thankful for old embedded skills that come back to life quickly.