[Blindtlk] Grade 3 Braille

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 22 02:14:11 UTC 2015

Isn't the moon type out of England?

Have never seen it.

II have seen brailled materials from the UK, and rather than having
punctured dots, there are tiny glue dots affixed to the page.  They can be
peeled off with a fingernail, too.  I don't know if they are producing books
the same way anymore, but thought it was fascinating.

We used to live in Germany, and the German cell was slightly larger,
although not jumbo braille.

They had very interesting letter combinations native to their language, such
as E-I sign, I-e, E-U, A-U, and the umlauted letters had their own braille
characters.