[Blindtlk] Grade 3 Braille

dotwriter1 at gmail.com dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:14:03 UTC 2015

That's really interesting Judy. I wonder if Amish Bibles are printed that way? They still read and speak German. I remember a while back there were a couple of kids that were students at the school for the blind in Wisconsin. I wonder if the Bibles they had which were braille, were in german code.

Someone mentioned the Museum of braille/reading materials for the blind. Curious, where was that museum? Sounds like an interesting attraction to

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone