[Blindtlk] Grade 3 Braille

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Jun 23 11:46:31 UTC 2015

WWould like to see that, too.

From: Ericka via blindtlk
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 9:14 AM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Grade 3 Braille

That's really interesting Judy. I wonder if Amish Bibles are printed that
way? They still read and speak German. I remember a while back there were a
couple of kids that were students at the school for the blind in Wisconsin.
I wonder if the Bibles they had which were braille, were in german code.

Someone mentioned the Museum of braille/reading materials for the blind.
Curious, where was that museum? Sounds like an interesting attraction to

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone