[Blindtlk] Our hearts, Thoughts and Prayers

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 26 00:34:55 UTC 2015

This has been a tame spring and "summer" so far up here, although a few
weeks ago, just before I moved, lightning struck the church within walking
distance of my house.  Lots of areas have been pummeled this year, it's
frightful.  The reason I put quotation marks around the word summer, is that
this must be one of the coolest, windiest, gloomiest summers we've ever had.
We have not had one 80 degree day this entire month of June.  With our luck
it will probably snow on the Fourth of July.  But yes, my thoughts and
prayers go out to everyone who has experienced this scary, violent weather.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.