[Blindtlk] Our hearts, Thoughts and Prayers

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 02:58:07 UTC 2015

Fortunately, my family's vacation spot in TN, from which I am writing this, has been spared this week. Back home in Maryland, however, it seems they are getting some record-breaking storms with up to 4-inch hail and a ton of rain. Keeping everyone who is dealing with the less pleasant side of Mother Nature in my prayers.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone