[Blindtlk] web site development question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 1 14:22:19 UTC 2015

Actually I think I've figured it out!  Yesterday was rather frustrating.  I
got everything set up with one company only to find out it wasn't going to
have the features I needed.  Cancelled that.  Spent hours trying to figure
out a different company to go with, took a chance on a popular one who
promised one click installations of plug ins.   signed up with them and
managed to install what I needed.  It wasn't one click, but still doable for
me with a small bit of guesswork and finger crossing.

I know Mike Hansen very well.  If I get stuck I will give him a call.
Maybe he can keep it simple enough for me to understand!

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com