[Blindtlk] CCRV Question

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Tue Mar 3 16:34:40 UTC 2015

Greetings to all! It has been a number of years sicne I posted to this list so I feel like a new comer.
I was wondering if anyone knows of a CCTV that still has a manual focus option other than Freedom Schitifics HDMag Visual Inspection Station? I don't want to sacrifice great features on some of the newer units for the ability to focus on specific points in 3D objects. I have not found any with an autofocus override.
Any help offered will be sincerely appreciated.
Paul