[Blindtlk] A Wierd BrailleNote Issue: Any Thoughts?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 05:34:14 UTC 2015

You could also try a 4-5-6 or 1-2-3 reset, but this sounds to me like a
hardware issue rather than a software one. Perhaps there is something wrong
with some of the pins in your Braille display. Another option is to exercise
the display by going into the options menu with space with o, then entering
Support Information Mode by pressing space with I, then pressing X to
exercise the display and letting it go for about 10-15 minutes. This usually
helps in cleaning any dirt from the pins and releasing any pin which is
stuck. If the problem persists, I would contact Humanware; they may have you
send it in so they can repair the display.

Good luck,

Chris