[Blindtlk] Anthropology

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 03:17:44 UTC 2015

Nora,

As promised, I just completed your survey and have submitted it via the Web site provided in your email. Please feel free to email me privately if you would like to talk further about my answers to these questions. Also, do you have a Twitter account? I ask because I would like to advertise your survey via my personal Twitter as well as that of the NFB of Maryland, which I manage. If you have Twitter, I would love to mention you in my tweets in order to give you proper credit for your work. I hope these answers help you. Thank you for endeavoring to collect accurate information about blindness from real blind people!

Chris Nusbaum