[Blindtlk] Looking for help and input on a chapter project.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Mar 14 01:40:11 UTC 2015

If you are someone who has lost their sight as an adult, and are continuing in your lifestyle, having adapted to blindness through training in alternative techniques, please write me off-list and we can discuss further details.  We are looking for those persons who have turned the corner from trying to rely on unreliable sight, to moving forward in an adapted life with positive results.  If you have turned that corner, you have a story, and we need you.

Thanks in advance for your help.