[Blindtlk] An independence update

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 18:35:17 UTC 2015

Good morning, Chris,

What these Federation freaks rarely, if ever, seem   to appreciate is
that members of our mysterious, often perplexing and hard to pin down
orbit of ocular blindness, represent people of all shapes, sizes and
experiences. Have you, for example, ever investigated a possibility
of neurological disharmony that prohibits your keeping up with the
Federation Joneses? Your problems descending stairs may, in fact, be
rooted in neurology, therefore having nothing to do with use of the stick.
If you'd like to discuss it further, I can be reached at