[Blindtlk] An independence update

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:48:27 UTC 2015

Wow, that is great. I looked at a place to live once that had a spiral
staircase that led to the rooftop deck. I got dizzy going up, and thought
for sure I would fall coming back down the stairs. I was sighted at the
time. I am with Chris, my balance is not good and I would end up on my face
in the end.