[Blindtlk] Very urgently need some help, am in a pickle.

Christopher-Mark Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 22:52:45 UTC 2015

Guys,

I have a big situation.  I totally get that there are other lists for this,
so don't even start with the whole this is only a general talk list fiasco.
I already subscribe to enough lists as is.  I don't need more e-mail
clutterring my inbox.  So with all due respect, if you know, please just
answer my question, OK?

I am gonna keep this terse, and very very to the point.  I am a Window-Eyes
for Office user, version 9.1.  I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.  I
also have a laptop running Windows 8.1 64 bit.  Both have Office 365
installed.

I have purchased an activation back in the days of Eloquence to use with
Window-Eyes.  I also use JAWS 16 Professional, yes, but that isn't the
point.

Anyway, I have looked all over the darn place for my serial activation
installer which converts Window-Eyes from the standard generic Office serial
number to your own unique serial number, so that you then can install
voices, and attach the activation to a valid serial.  I think I've managed
to lose this file in a hard disk crash.  I was able to go to their web site
and paste in my serial number on my laptop, as that system has already been
converted.  I just installed W E on the Windows 7 machine two days ago
though.  I got the copy of the Eloquence activation downloaded for my serial
number, as I think I get up to 5 activations, and I have only  used one of
them.  But now, I can't find the activation file to convert my copy of W E
over to that branded serial, therefore, the Eloquence activation file is
useless.

How can I go about redownloading that activation file?  Again, just to be
clear, I'm not talking about the Eloquence activation file.  that, I have.
What I don't! have, is the actual installer that converts my W E serial from
weforoffice or whatever the heck they put there, over to my P7*** whatever
serial.

Please tell me I don't have to wait to Monday to call A I Squared!  I can't
stand! ESpeak!

Chris.