[Blindtlk] Looking for help and input on a chapter project.

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 14 17:47:27 UTC 2015

Judy
Contact me.  Maybe I can help.
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Jones via blindtlk
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 8:40 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: [Blindtlk] Looking for help and input on a chapter project.

If you are someone who has lost their sight as an adult, and are continuing
in your lifestyle, having adapted to blindness through training in
alternative techniques, please write me off-list and we can discuss further
details.  We are looking for those persons who have turned the corner from
trying to rely on unreliable sight, to moving forward in an adapted life
with positive results.  If you have turned that corner, you have a story,
and we need you.

Thanks in advance for your help.