[Blindtlk] Two questions about administerring medicine.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri May 22 02:24:22 UTC 2015

I am not saying it couldn't be done, but why would we want
too.  People are in all different places in their lives ... some
people have kids, some people have grown kids, some people are going
to have kids, some people have experience with other people's kids
etc. I for one want to set as few rules and requirements as possible!

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org