[Blindtlk] Two questions about administerring medicine.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri May 22 02:57:22 UTC 2015

I have no idea.  I'm just sharing what I've found has worked for me.

Personally I wouldn't be comfortable giving an injection to a child who
isn't mine who is that upset over it.   As a Mom it wouldn't be something I
would ask a babysitter to do.   It seems out of the realm of what is
normally expected of a babysitter.  Of course, I'm not you and all I know
about the situation is what you've written.  I do hope you find a workable
solution.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC