[Blindtlk] Off list: This is exactly? why I refuse to jointhe NFB!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:51:57 UTC 2015

Hi all. Chris left the list, so he didn't and won't see our replies on
this topic. He also posted a strong anti-NFB rant on his Facebook.
Clearly there are other things going on with him, but let this be a
lesson that if you post something negative or attacking on an NFB
list, and the person is having a bad day or already ambivalent about
the organization, it could drive them away. Even if you're not an NFB
member, some people perceive (rightly or wrongly) that what's posted
on these lists is indicative of the NFB's views.
Arielle