[Blindtlk] Off list: This is exactly? why I refuse to jointhe NFB!

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat May 23 01:28:18 UTC 2015

I should note that Chris tends to get offended rather easily also.  The slightest thing can set him off.

This I know having seen his reaction to posts of his on other lists.

I think we've about done this one in.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in