[Blindtlk] Off list: This is exactly? why I refuse to join theNFB!

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat May 23 00:22:06 UTC 2015

That's all certainly true.  This organization we are in as filled with all
kinds of people.  I would also point out that anyone can have a bad day and
say things they wouldn't normally say.  I know I've certainly done it, even
to good friends.  So let's have compassion and courtesy all around, and
forgiveness where necessary.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.