[Blindtlk] [Blindly] Here I come with another weird question about dreams and such.

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri May 22 07:20:01 UTC 2015

Hi,
  I am totally blind, but was born with some vision in one eye (20/200 in that eye and none in the other) from birth and had that vision through adulthood, (lost it completely about 15 years ago) and most of my   dreams are visual. Usually a little worse, but close to what I used to be able to see.

  Interesting question and one that probably will have varied and intriguing answers from many of us thanks for asking:)!
Happy weekend all!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology