[Blindtlk] BARD

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat May 23 04:16:10 UTC 2015

You are right, the wifi in the 2nd generation Stream is useful.  I
have gotten addicted to podcasts.  I can get the Presidential Release
and other nfb publications that way.  You can get NFB Newsline via
wifi, and much more, like BARD.  You can also stream radio stations,
and if you are reading a book, and come across an unfamiliar word, or
reference to an event you want to know more about, just pop over to
wikipedia and look it up.  It is great!

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org