[Blindtlk] Online Dating

MaryMcGee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:00:55 UTC 2015

Hi, All,
	Get a background check done!  And before doing that, Google the person so you can learn whether it's even a real person!
	I like to think I'mm fairly intelligent, but I'll say honestly that I was nearly fooled by someone who got on LinkedIn impersonating an Army Lieutenant General, sent me an invitation, and wanted to meet me somewhere.  When I Googled him, I found a name, but the military bio that went with the name had an entirely different picture!  So, I Googled some moere and found several websites explaining about the big Senior Officer Scam, in which Nigerians use that disguise to bilk older women out of money.
	I know the loneliness of being single can be overwhelming torment sometimes, but it's not worth acting out of desperation and getting hurt!  Good and run a back ground check; it'll be well worth it!
Sincerely,
Mary L. McGee, Attorney

Sent from my iPad