[Blindtlk] Most accessible iPhone version?

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Fri May 29 01:16:54 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be purchasing an iPhone this weekend and had a quick
question before doing so.  I'm assuming that the newest available
version is the best but wanted to be sure that's in fact the
case, as I know that updates don't always take accessibility into
account.  Would folks here recommend going ahead and purchasing
the latest version, or is there an older version that's actually
preferable in terms of accessibility? Anything else I should be
aware of?

Thanks, all!

Lucy