[Blindtlk] Most accessible iPhone version?

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri May 29 01:20:26 UTC 2015

Get the newest you like and can afford.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lucy
Sirianni via blindtlk
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:17 PM
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Lucy Sirianni
Subject: [Blindtlk] Most accessible iPhone version?

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be purchasing an iPhone this weekend and had a quick question
before doing so.  I'm assuming that the newest available version is the best
but wanted to be sure that's in fact the case, as I know that updates don't
always take accessibility into account.  Would folks here recommend going
ahead and purchasing the latest version, or is there an older version that's
actually preferable in terms of accessibility? Anything else I should be
aware of?

Thanks, all!

Lucy