[Blindtlk] What is an SMA and is it Worth the Cost?

Tony Schnurr tcb_357 at att.net
Thu Nov 12 14:01:05 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,
And SMA from freedom scientific will get you the next two upgrades of jaws. In essence, you get the next two upgrades for the price of one. So if you are sure that you intend to continue using jaws and wish to purchase upgrades anyway; it is well worth buying and SMA.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Tony

Sent from my iPhone