[Blindtlk] What is an SMA and is it Worth the Cost?

Jeanette McAllister jeanette at aheartstaffing.com
Thu Nov 12 14:05:36 UTC 2015

I have an SMA with FS...and I highly recommend it although others may
disagree. I pay $200 and I don't have to pay additional for the upgrades.
Plus, the upgrades come through my "updates"....no waiting for a disk that
I'm going to need to pay to license or "upgrade".

Hope this helps.

Jeanette McAllister  PhD
President / CEO

A Heart Staffing
PO Box 1277
Franklin, VA 23851
Direct: 757-304-5323
Mobile:757-346-0708
www.aheartstaffing.com
www.linkedin.com/in/aheartstaffing

Member-National Employment Committee – NFB
http://employment.nfb.org/

Member-  Virginia State Rehabilitation Council
                      Dept for the Blind and Visually Impaired

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant."
         --Robert Louis Stevenson

** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. To ensure you receive all future
communications please add Jeanette at aheartstaffing.com to your address book.
To unsubscribe to future mailings please click on Unsubscribe. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience**