[Blindtlk] What is an SAM and is it Worth the Cost?

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:33:07 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

If you are purchasing the SMA concurrently with an upgrade to the next version of JAWS as it sounds like you would be, it will apply to the next two upgrades, not the version you’re purchasing alongside it.  Normally there is a cut off point by which you have to buy the SMA if you want it to apply to the next version of JAWS, you’ll have missed that for JAWS 17.

Cheers,

Ed