[Blindtlk] An Update on my Independence

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Oct 11 22:35:20 UTC 2015

Every step counts, no matter how big or small that step may be! No matter what, as long as you are making the effort, you are making an important step in my book. Congrats and I  wish you the very best as you continue to gain confidence and that wonderful sense of independence that I know is so important to so many of us! Please continue to keep us posted!
Happy Sunday!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology