[Blindtlk] The Braille Labeler and the Wilson Digital voice recorder

Jeanette McAllister jeanette at aheartstaffing.com
Fri Oct 23 15:59:38 UTC 2015

Here is a link for a text version of the user manual for the Wilson Voice
Recorder.
http://www.aph.org/files/manuals/WilsonDigitalVoiceRecorderInstructions7-11.
txt

Also, to cut your label just squeeze the handle.

Jeanette McAllister  PhD
President / CEO

A Heart Staffing
PO Box 1277
Franklin, VA 23851
Direct: 757-304-5323
Mobile:757-346-0708
www.aheartstaffing.com
www.linkedin.com/in/aheartstaffing

Member-National Employment Committee – NFB
http://employment.nfb.org/

Member-  Virginia State Rehabilitation Council
                      Dept for the Blind and Visually Impaired

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant."
         --Robert Louis Stevenson

** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. To ensure you receive all future
communications please add Jeanette at aheartstaffing.com to your address book.
To unsubscribe to future mailings please click on Unsubscribe. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience**