[Blindtlk] {Spam?} Lions Center for the Blind

Marianne Haas braillewoman at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 00:34:30 UTC 2016

I do not have your off line email.

Marianne Haas

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ericka via
blindtlk
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 4:35 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: Ericka
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] {Spam?} Lions Center for the Blind

I am not aware of what you do. I understand the fear. WI has nowhere for
adults 18-60 and still or trying to work. VR contracts & all atate services
focus on elders or youth. They refuse to send people out of state for
blindness training age appropriate, career focused & higher ed. supporting.

I have nothing to give but prayer. If you send more details offline i will
share with my lions club.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704