[Blindtlk] {Spam?} Lions Center for the Blind

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:35:00 UTC 2016

I am not aware of what you do. I understand the fear. WI has nowhere for adults 18-60 and still or trying to work. VR contracts & all atate services focus on elders or youth. They refuse to send people out of state for blindness training age appropriate, career focused & higher ed. supporting.

I have nothing to give but prayer. If you send more details offline i will share with my lions club.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170