[Blindtlk] Grabbing print on the fly.

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Thu Aug 25 14:12:11 UTC 2016

Greetings,

We have a student who needs print access ASAP as he just started his senior year in high school, has a history book, not on any of the services such as BookShare.  The counselor is thinking of downloading the KNFB reader to his iPad so he can scan in the book.

Do you all have other creative ways to get this done, and can you alert us to any pitfalls if any, so we can help him get the material he needs?

Thanks.

Judy Jones
Vocational Rehabilitation Assistant
Phone:  (208) 736-2140
Fax:  (208) 736-2142
Cell:  (208) 316-7008
E-mail:  jjones at icbvi.idaho.gov<mailto:jjones at icbvi.idaho.gov>

"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."