[Blindtlk] Introduction

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 01:45:24 UTC 2016

Well, Roanna, welcome to the list.  This is Ray.  You’ll find this an interesting place to be.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!