[Blindtlk] Introduction

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 06:21:08 UTC 2016

Dear Roanna,

    Welcome to the list!  My name is James Kelm, and obviously I am also on
this list.  I think that you will find the folks here very nice, and
extremely eager to help their fellow listers.

    I myself am from Minnesota, which of course has slightly different
weather from Florida.  LOLL  My profession is that of a Pastor, and I am
currently finishing up my Master's Degree in Full Gospel Theology.  I do not
post often, but I have always been very happy to receive all of the good and
solid help/advice when I have posted.

Respectfully,
James