[Blindtlk] Uncollated and Unbound Braille Material

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 04:46:44 UTC 2016

Get script talk and you won't have trouble. CVS offers it.  My Wal-mart was willing to learn how to produce the special labels for myself and boyfriend. We are the only blind customers so it was a whole new system but they were willing. Our Madison Walmart is the only pharmacy besides CVS to offer it.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170