[Blindtlk] Editing account on Uber App on iPhone?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:32:02 UTC 2016

I hope you get things updated. We just took Uber for the first time and had a great experience. In fact it was cheaper than a cab. What we were impressed with is that between asking for the ride on the app and arrival time was four minutes! Even though we saved about $.50 rather than millions we certainly saved time. Amazing!

Ericka Short

from my iPhone 6s