[Blindtlk] My Favorite Christmas Traditions

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:39:53 UTC 2016

Putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving, making Karmelkorn and Christmas records playing all day, moving the three Wiseman closer to The manger every day like an ad vent calendar but more hands on, opening one present on Christmas eve after Church then opening the rust starting with the youngest one gift at a time on Christmas Day, oyster stew and Lefse, Norwegian tortillas made out of mashed potatoes. Those are just some of my wonderful memories.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6s