[Blindtlk] My Favorite Christmas Traditions

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:12:26 UTC 2016

Dear Members,

I would like to tell you about some of my favorite Christmas
traditions.  Trips to the mall to visit Santa Claus, snowflakes,
cold Winter mornings, and a drive out to the countryside to
purchase to purchase our fresh Christmas tree are just a few of
the activities that are familiar to me.  The Christmas traditions
that I remember most are the customs of my family.  My personal
favorites are the Parang music, the traditional West-indian and
American foods that are on our table, and the deserts that we
share after the meal.  Everyone enjoys my paternal grandmother's
West-indian fruit cake made with raisins, nuts, and a host of
other ingredients.  What are some of your favorite Christmas
traditions?