[Blindtlk] Sheriff's Office/State Condone Discrimination against Disabled

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:37:28 UTC 2016

You make a lot of sense Peter, however not everyone has that opportunity. Marion and his wife do, but he is fighting for others. Not everyone has the opportunity to hire a driver anyhow as you suggest.  In rural places you can't always find a ride. People aren't as willing as they used to be.  Sometimes you can get a ride from a colleague to and from work. I have a friend who has the finances to pay someone but still struggles to get back-and-forth independently because she cannot find someone to take money and drive her. She lives in Menomonee Falls Wisconsin answers you are from Wisconsin Peter, you understand. Her father comes all the way up for Brookfield to drive her to school where she teaches. It's ridiculous but she has very little choice.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone